1087 replies to this topic

#1051 OFFLINE   oridosan

oridosan

• Standard Member
  • 41 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 26 January 2012 - 09:31 AM

WOW :shock:

What a build thread. Same as the people above, I have just read the whole thing from start to (a very sad) end.

More than anything about your car, I loved that you were modifying that car that YOU wanted in the way that YOU wanted.

Its all too common with the modifying / enthusast scene to follow the others simply as its deemed 'cool' e.g. EP3>EP2. People forget that they're both great cars but in their own ways.

Good luck with the Jazz btw - I recently saw a Best Motoring video about the FIT/JAZZ. Mr Spoon was basically explaining that the chassis for the Jazz/Fit is far superior than given credit for. Like race cars, the strength is in the floorpan with the roof being as light as possible. The strength comes from the fact that its a monocoque chassis too :wink:

Safe to say you've inspired me the same as others!! Cant wait to start tinkering with my EP when i pick her up !!

Cheers :drinks:

#1052 OFFLINE   Remould

Remould

Legend

• Standard Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3032 posts
  • LocationSurrey

Posted 27 January 2012 - 10:33 PM

Thanks for the really kind comments Oridosan. :drinks:
It makes it all feel worthwhile to hear that people still appreciate what i did with her.

#1053 OFFLINE   Sambo92

Sambo92

#1 EPC Member

• Standard Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts
  • LocationKent

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:51 AM

This is sad :(
Posted Image

#1054 OFFLINE   jits

jits

Elite Member

• Standard Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:08 PM

Hi guys I've signed up to this forum but never had a chance to read up or post as i'm always doing something else, however by finding and reading through this thread for the last few hours was immensely exhilarating. I myself have an EP2 5dr and I'm looking to do mods but have no money, this thread showed me what I can do and everything you need to know, a step by step guide with useful links and videos. It's people like you who I have all respect for and i'm sorry for your loss and it's people who can't drive properly who cause the most problems and hard working people like us have to pay for it. I however believe in karma what goes around, comes around.

#1055 OFFLINE   samjofarrar

samjofarrar

Bellend

• Standard Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9139 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:18 PM

Hi guys I've signed up to this forum but never had a chance to read up or post as i'm always doing something else, however by finding and reading through this thread for the last few hours was immensely exhilarating. I myself have an EP2 5dr and I'm looking to do mods but have no money, this thread showed me what I can do and everything you need to know, a step by step guide with useful links and videos. It's people like you who I have all respect for and i'm sorry for your loss and it's people who can't drive properly who cause the most problems and hard working people like us have to pay for it. I however believe in karma what goes around, comes around.

ep2s don't come in 5 door
Build Thread: http://www.epcivic.c...s-page-wotever/

#1056 OFFLINE   ptelfer69

ptelfer69

SAM BLOWS ME

• Standard Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7835 posts
  • LocationEast Kilbride

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:35 PM

Lol

#1057 OFFLINE   Spectre

Spectre

Veteran Member

• Standard Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationE

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:14 PM

Welcome along, yours is classified as an EU instead of an EP, but essentially its the same car. :)

#1058 OFFLINE   dabrad89

dabrad89

Eternal Blue Crew

• Standard Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5779 posts
  • LocationPeterborough

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:01 AM

Say hello in the newbie section mate and get pics up of the ride
Build Thread Most Recent Post- http://www.epcivic.c...nning/?p=495545
MODS: - Tegiwa Shifter Bushes/ Decat/ Pipercross Induction Kit/ Kaizen Tow Hook/ JVC HU/ JDMGRAM C Pillar Strut/ Vex Sport Alloys/ Buddy Club Exhaust/ DC5 Rear ARB/
なぜならレースカー

#1059 OFFLINE   Remould

Remould

Legend

• Standard Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3032 posts
  • LocationSurrey

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:18 AM

Cheers Jits,
Glad you enjoyed reading through my build.

I'll be getting my new (well 2nd hand, but new to me, lol) Honda delivered to me on Thursday. It's going to be my new commuter/project vehicle. ^_^

Any guesses as to what it will be?
I'll give you a few clues.....

It's got Honda's smallest fuel injected engine, overhead cam, 4 valves per cylinder and does over 100 mpg.

#1060 OFFLINE   Lewis

Lewis

Top Contributor

• 4500 posts
  • LocationNorthern Ireland

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:20 AM

Honda beat? lol

#1061 OFFLINE   ptelfer69

ptelfer69

SAM BLOWS ME

• Standard Member
  • 7835 posts
  • LocationEast Kilbride

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:31 AM

Honda sh*t?

#1062 OFFLINE   MatticusEP

MatticusEP

I Needs Me Greens

• Standard Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • LocationBelfast

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:32 AM

Cheers Jits,
Glad you enjoyed reading through my build.

I'll be getting my new (well 2nd hand, but new to me, lol) Honda delivered to me on Thursday. It's going to be my new commuter/project vehicle. ^_^

Any guesses as to what it will be?
I'll give you a few clues.....

It's got Honda's smallest fuel injected engine, overhead cam, 4 valves per cylinder and does over 100 mpg.

;)
Hes back baby, back to beast another build. :) intensly looking forward to this ;)

#1063 OFFLINE   ptelfer69

ptelfer69

SAM BLOWS ME

• Standard Member
  • 7835 posts
  • LocationEast Kilbride

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:34 AM

He never went anywhere...

#1064 OFFLINE   MatticusEP

MatticusEP

I Needs Me Greens

• Standard Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • LocationBelfast

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:34 AM

↑ well said matey :)

Say hello in the newbie section mate and get pics up of the ride

↑ and this too :)

#1065 OFFLINE   Remould

Remould

Legend

• Standard Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3032 posts
  • LocationSurrey

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:00 PM

Honda beat? lol