Photo

Different coloured Alloys.. good or bad?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 OFFLINE   Carter

Carter

Expert Member

• Standard Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts
  • LocationMilton Keynes

Posted 25 March 2010 - 08:46 PM

keep them the same colour mate. And yeah unfortunatly white is getting over played, and i dont like black... So im no help really! Lol and have a look at mine as iv got sportlines on. Give you an idea of the height!

#17 OFFLINE   Millsi

Millsi

Elite Member

• Standard Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 09:45 PM

keep them the same colour mate. And yeah unfortunatly white is getting over played, and i dont like black... So im no help really! Lol and have a look at mine as iv got sportlines on. Give you an idea of the height!

Cool, just had a browse, my tyres are 45 so should reach upto the arch abit more i think? Also i "Thought" i read somewhere that you dont exactle 'Need' cambe adjusters when lowering on sportlines... just when lowering insane measures on coilovers?

#18 OFFLINE   martinj46

martinj46

Veteran Member

• Standard Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1302 posts
  • LocationAberdeen

Posted 26 March 2010 - 09:06 AM

Your right in that you don't need them. You can get away without front camber bolts, but you'd be cheaper buying rear camber arms, than replacing your tyres everytime they wear out. I've heard of tyres being ruined in two weeks flat! Thats already the cost of the camber arms!

#19 OFFLINE   Magnificent_One

Magnificent_One

Legend

• Standard Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2085 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 26 March 2010 - 09:12 AM

GO ORANGE http://epcivic.com/f...tyle_emoticons/default/icon_cool.gif

The only advantage of this colour choice is you can't see the brake dust lying on the black wheels, and that's it which is useless http://epcivic.com/f...tyle_emoticons/default/icon_cool.gif

Definately keep them one colour but go something more wild than white/black imo!

Yung

I have black wheels and i didn't clean them for 1.5 weeks and they started to look brown when the sun hit them. When the weather is bad you don't realy see it, but in summer it's real bad. Easiest colour is still SS for wheels and car imo.
But i love black :twisted:

#20 OFFLINE   Carter

Carter

Expert Member

• Standard Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts
  • LocationMilton Keynes

Posted 26 March 2010 - 05:07 PM

I dont have any camber bolts on mine, only rear adjusters. Id say you would be better off getting the rears sorted aswell. I cant think of any other colours that would go well with the blue, maybe if you got the right shade of yellow or gold... but dont know how they would look on the ep3 wheels... meh lol

#21 OFFLINE   monty1991

monty1991

Established Member

• Standard Member
  • PipPip
  • 365 posts
  • LocationArmagh N.I

Posted 26 March 2010 - 05:11 PM

stick a red lip on your white wheels....jst a simple mod and makes a big change lol

#22 OFFLINE   davidsonep2

davidsonep2

• Standard Member
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 12:31 PM

how about colour coding them???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users